One Pan Parmesan-Crusted Hen with Broccoli is really easy and engaging – and the very best half, it’s made all on one sheet pan which implies straightforward clear up!
I’m so excited to share this recipe with you from my pal Robyn’s Cookbook Add A Pinch; Simpler, Quicker, More energizing Southern Classics not simply because the recipes all look scrumptious, but in addition as a result of her e book was photographed by the photographer who additionally shot my newest e book and is crammed with southern classics like Weeknight Hen Pot Pie, Strawberry Shortcake, Oven Fried Inexperienced Tomato Caprese, simply to call a couple of.
This rooster dish was so tasty, I don’t usually like rooster breasts, however I cherished them on this dish! You’ll be able to halve the recipe as I did right here to feed three.
One Pan Parmesan-Crusted Hen with Broccoli
One Pan Parmesan-Crusted Hen with Broccoli is really easy and engaging – and the very best half, it is made all on one sheet pan which implies straightforward clear up!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 (7-ounce) boneless, skinless rooster breasts
- 12 ounces recent or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/four tsp garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped recent parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Organize the rooster breasts within the heart of the ready baking sheet. Organize the broccoli across the rooster.
- Drizzle the broccoli with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle every part with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake till the rooster breasts are cooked by means of and a thermometer inserted within the thickest half registers 160°F, 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, Parmesan, and parsley.
- High every rooster breast with a number of the combination. Broil till the cheese is melted and the broccoli is deeply browned, three minutes.
- Take away the pan from the oven, tent with foil, and let relaxation for five minutes. Serve heat.
- Let the cooked dish cool utterly.
- Portion it into freezer containers and freeze for as much as three months.
- To serve, thaw within the fridge in a single day.
- Reheat in a 325°F oven till warmed by means of 20 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings, Serving Measurement: 1 rooster breast w/ broccoli
- Quantity Per Serving:
- Sensible Factors: 6
- Factors +: eight
- Energy: 334
- Complete Fats: 12.5g
- Saturated Fats: three.5g
- Ldl cholesterol: 152mg
- Sodium: 448mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: zero.1g
- Protein: 51g