Grilled Hen Salad with Strawberries and Spinach is all I’ve been craving now that Spring is in full bloom! I made this with creamy goat cheese and a white balsamic dressing, however this is able to even be nice with Feta cheese and if you wish to add extra protein, or skip the cheese altogether, add walnuts or slivered almonds.
I really like strawberries in my salad, I may eat this all summer season lengthy, particularly when strawberries are at their peak.
Just a few different salad recipes I’ve with strawberries you may additionally get pleasure from:
For these of you following a Paleo weight loss plan, swapping the cheese with almonds or walnuts would make this compliant.
Grilled Hen Salad with Strawberries and Spinach Recipe
Grilled Hen Salad with Strawberries and Spinach is made with creamy goat cheese and a white balsamic dressing, however this is able to even be nice with Feta cheese and if you wish to add extra protein, or skip the cheese add walnuts or slivered almonds.
- three tbsp golden balsamic vinegar
- three tbsp additional virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/eight teaspoon kosher salt
- recent black pepper, to style
For the hen:
- 16 ouncesboneless skinless hen breast
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, to style (I used Montreal Steak Grill Mates)
For the Salad:
- 6 cups child spinach
- three cups sliced strawberries
- 2 ounces mushy goat cheese
- In a small bowl whisk collectively the dressing substances.
- For the hen: Season hen with seasoned salt, then combine in crushed garlic.
- Mild the grill or indoor grill pan on medium warmth, when scorching spray the grates with oil and grill the hen about 10 to 11 minutes on all sides till charred on the surface and cooked via within the middle. Put aside on a slicing board and slice on an angle.
- In a big bowl toss the spinach with the dressing. Divide between four plates and high with strawberries, goat cheese and
Yield: four Servings, Serving Measurement: 1 salad with three ounceschicken
- Quantity Per Serving:
- Sensible Factors: 7
- Factors +: eight
- Energy: 331
- Whole Fats: 17g
- Saturated Fats: g
- Ldl cholesterol: 89.5mg
- Sodium: 345mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 10.5g
- Protein: 31g