I’ve created a lightened up, dairy-free Hen Tikka Masala with Cauliflower and Peas within the Instantaneous Pot to fulfill my yearning for Indian meals! This delicate curry is made with boneless rooster thighs cooked in a tomato base, with a number of spices and coconut milk. You may serve this with garlic naan or basmati rice on the facet (cauliflower rice would work too to maintain it low carb!)
This can be a nice newbie dish when you’re new to Indian meals, which is claimed to originate within the UK, similar to butter rooster. Greens usually are not sometimes added however I like the addition of cauliflower and peas. My husband and oldest daughter Karina adore it with each rice and garlic naan which I purchase frozen at Dealer Joe’s.
If you happen to don’t have a strain cooker, you possibly can merely make this on the range and double the prepare dinner time. You might simply make this complete30 or paleo by eliminating the peas and serving this with cauliflower rice.
Instantaneous Pot Hen Tikka Masala with Cauliflower and Peas
I’ve created a lightened up, dairy-free Hen Tikka Masala with Cauliflower and Peas within the Instantaneous Pot to fulfill my yearning for Indian meals!
- Season rooster with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Press saute button and soften the butter, add onion, garlic, ginger and 6 spices (from coriander to cardamom) and saute till the greens are smooth and the spices are aromatic, about 2 to three minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and use an immersion to mix till easy (or mix within the blender), add the rooster, remaining half teaspoon salt and stir, prepare dinner excessive strain 15 minutes.
- Fast launch, add the cauliflower and peas and prepare dinner 2 minutes on excessive strain.
- Fast launch, stir in coconut milk and serve garnished with cilantro.
Yield: 6 servings, Serving Measurement: three/four cup
- Quantity Per Serving:
- Good Factors: 6
- Factors +: 6
- Energy: 226
- Whole Fats: 10g
- Saturated Fats: g
- Ldl cholesterol: 3mg
- Sodium: 405mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 25g