This One-Pot Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Sauce is made with entire wheat pasta within the strain cooker – palms down, the quickest and best method to get dinner on the desk whereas making the entire household completely happy! Your resolution to getting dinner on the desk FAST on these busy weeknights and having everybody clear their plates!
This dish comes collectively in lower than 15 minutes begin to end, the meat sauce and pasta cook dinner collectively on the similar time multi function pot! All you Italians on the market are shaking your head, I do know! You’re alleged to boil pasta in a big pot of water, however guess what, I fed this to my Italian husband and he got here again for seconds!
As a result of this recipe requires jarred sauce (you possibly can after all use your individual selfmade marinara if you want!) it’s essential the sauce you utilize is of the very best caliber for the most effective consequence. I take into account myself a sauce snob residing in New York, the place we now have nice Italian meals. The primary time I attempted Delallo’s Pomodoro Sauce I used to be hesitant, as a result of I used to be by no means a fan of jarred sauce. Out of desperation we tried it one night time and I’ve been hooked each since. This sauce doesn’t style prefer it got here out of a jar, I all the time hold a number of stocked in my pantry for these night time I must whip up a fast meal, like my large turkey meatball parmesan (you should purchase it right here). I’ve given my pals some jars to allow them to try to bought them hooked as properly. I solely want I might discover it in my native grocery store, hopefully at some point I’ll!
Prompt Pot One-Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
The meat sauce and pasta cook dinner collectively multi function pot! Beef can be utilized in place or turkey, gluten-free pasta can be utilized rather than entire wheat.
- 1 lb 90% floor beef
- three/four teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/four cup diced onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 jar (25.25 ounces) Delallo Tomato Basil Pomodoro Sauce
- 2 cups water
- eight ounces entire wheat or gluten-free spaghetti, I used Delallo
- Grated parmesan cheese, non-compulsory for serving
- Press saute on the Prompt Pot. When sizzling add the meat and salt and cook dinner, breaking apart about three minutes.
- Add the onions, and garlic and cook dinner till softened, three to four minutes.
- Add the Pomodoro sauce, water and spaghetti, ensuring the liquid covers all the things with out stirring.
- Cowl and cook dinner on excessive strain 9 minutes.
- Fast launch so the pasta doesn’t proceed cooking, and serve topped with grated cheese if desired!
Yield: 5 servings, Serving Measurement: scant 1 1/2 cups
- Quantity Per Serving:
- Sensible Factors: 10
- Factors +: 10
- Energy: 390
- Whole Fats: 14g
- Saturated Fats: g
- Ldl cholesterol: 64mg
- Sodium: 738mg
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 23.5g