That is the EASIEST Sluggish Cooker Spiral Ham recipe, simply two-ingredients plus the ham! Excellent for the Holidays, and it received’t take up house in your oven.
Spiral Ham is by far the simplest Vacation addition to any desk as a result of it’s already cooked whenever you purchase it, so all you need to do is make a glaze and warmth it up.
In case your ham comes with a glaze packet, toss it out, making this easy glaze as an alternative which can style a lot better than the questionable elements within the packet that comes with the ham.
When shopping for ham, I search for uncured, hormone and antibiotic free pork. It’s a should to make this recipe, however actually an possibility.
Suggestions for making ham within the gradual cooker:
- When making ham in a gradual cooker, I like to recommend a big 6 quart oval gradual cooker and a smaller ham to verify it matches and you’ll put the lid on.
- You will have to show the ham on it’s aspect if too giant, or lower a number of the ham off if it doesn’t shut.
- A 6 to 7 pound ham ought to match simply high-quality in a 6 quart oval gradual cooker.
Leftover ham is at all times nice in soups, omelets, beans, fried rice and absolutely anything you need to add taste to.
I made an superior soup with the leftover bone which I might be sharing with you tomorrow (so save the bone)!
For extra leftover ham recipes you would possibly like:
Sluggish Cooker Spiral Ham with Apricot-Dijon Glaze
That is the EASIEST Sluggish Cooker Spiral Ham recipe, simply two-ingredients plus the ham! Excellent for the Holidays, and it will not take up house in your oven.
- 1- 6-7 pound spiral ham
- 5 tbsp apricot preserves
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Make the glaze: Whisk four tablespoons of preserves and mustard collectively.
- Place the ham in a 6-quart or bigger gradual cooker, ensuring you possibly can put the lid on. You will have to show the ham on its aspect in case your ham is simply too giant.
- Brush the glaze over the ham. Cowl and prepare dinner on the LOW setting for four to five hours. Brush the remaining tablespoon of preserves over the ham the 30 minutes.
Yield: 16, Serving Dimension: three ounces
- Quantity Per Serving:
- Good Factors: 5
- Factors +: 5
- Energy: 145
- Complete Fats: 7g
- Saturated Fats: 1.5g
- Ldl cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 851mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 15g