These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are completely scrumptious, good for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Particular person vegetarian lasagnas full of spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and excellent for portion management. It’s additionally a good way to get your youngsters to eat spinach and nobody will miss the meat!
Wow, this recipe is from 2010 which looks as if perpetually in the past! It wanted a photograph makeover as a result of they’re too good to not look fairly too!
I personally discover one to be filling sufficient for me, I serve this with a crisp inexperienced home salad on the facet (the Home Salad with Love from my first cookbook is my go-to!). My husband can simply eat two or three, so make sure you make sufficient!
freeze lasagna rolls:
These are additionally freezer-friendly and simple to make forward for the week for batch cooking. You’ll be able to freeze them individually or casserole type. A terrific dish to carry to new Mothers!
- Individually frozen – Observe the meeting instructions however as an alternative of making ready it in a 9×13 pan, skip to assembling the rolls after which flash freeze them on a cookie sheet. As soon as they’re principally frozen (30 minutes to 1 hour), place them gently in a freezer bag and freeze. To serve: Place 1 cup of tomato sauce within the backside of a 9×13 pan (or regulate if making a smaller portion), place frozen lasagna rolls within the dish. Ladle sauce over the noodles within the baking dish and prime every one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake at 350F for 60 minutes (1.5x the initially listed bake time), or till cheese melts.
- Casserole-style freezing – Observe the meeting instructions fully however don’t preheat the oven. As soon as lined with foil, as an alternative of baking the dish, place it within the freezer to freeze. To serve: Thaw within the fridge for 36-48 hours earlier than serving, and observe the baking instructions precisely. OR depart frozen and bake dish for 60 minutes (1.5x the initially listed bake time), or till cheese melts.
You might also like:
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are completely scrumptious, good for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Freezer pleasant.
- 2 cups do-it-yourself marinara sauce, plus extra for serving
- 9 raw lasagna noodles, wheat or gluten-free
- 10 ouncespackage frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed nicely
- 15 ounceshalf skim ricotta cheese (I like Polly-o)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 massive egg
- kosher salt and contemporary pepper
- 9 tbsp (about three oz) half skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the underside of a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Cook dinner noodles based on bundle instructions, then drain.
- Mix spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper in a medium bowl and blend.
- Place a chunk of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Ensure noodles are dry. Take 1/three cup of ricotta combination and unfold evenly over noodle. Roll rigorously and place seam facet down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Ladle remaining sauce over the noodles and prime every one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or till cheese melts. Makes 9 rolls.
- To serve, ladle somewhat sauce on the plate and prime with lasagna roll.
Yield: 9 rolls, Serving Dimension: 1 roll
- Quantity Per Serving:
- Good Factors: 6
- Factors +: 6
- Energy: 253
- Complete Fats: 8g
- Saturated Fats: four.5g
- Ldl cholesterol: 28mg
- Sodium: 285mg
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 14.5g
Picture credit score: Laura A Stunning Plate